Troy Lambert is a freelance writer, author, and editor. He’s written over 30 novels, and several works of non-fiction. He’s helped countless writers and others tell their stories. He lives, works, and plays in the mountains of Idaho with his wife and two very talented dogs. He’s also a big fan of the Big Leboswki, as you will see, and is known to some as “the plot dude.”
He is also the Education Lead at Plottr.
Want to plan your books without getting lost in a blaze of distractions?
It’s time to meet Plottr, the easy-to-use visual outlining software for Windows and Mac enjoyed by thousands of new, established, and bestselling authors.
During this live demonstration you will learn how Plottr’s laser-focused suite of outlining tools can accelerate your book planning process, helping you to:
- Visually plot and organize your stories without index cards
- Spot and avoid plot holes BEFORE you start your first draft
- Create a story bible that actually helps you keep your characters and settings consistent throughout your series
- Use proven story templates like Hero’s Journey and Romancing the Beat to turbocharge your outlining process
- Quickly transition from plotting to writing to help you complete your manuscript
Whether you love outlining or just need some help getting organized, you don’t want to miss this opportunity to learn how you can turn planning your books into the creative process it’s supposed to be – no sticky notes required.
Here is the link you requested, which provides a 15% discount off of Plottr: https://go.plottr.com/CBWC